Zoom is really useful video conferencing app, however, if you’ve changed your mood and want to delete Zoom account, we’ll show you a quick way to get out of it cleanly.
Within a couple of months, Zoom iOS and Android app has gain a massive popularity among users who wanted to do video conferencing. It is also compatible for Mac and Windows in some early stages. According to experts, Zoom is associated with privacy violations. There are some critical issues related to user privacy. Reports have been already out regarding this and thus, many users wanted to delete Zoom Account as clean swipe.
There’s some fact specially when you are thinking to delete Zoom app or account from your smartphone or PC. It isn’t simply possible to remove all your personal details, privacy related information in one action. You must have to take few steps to completely remove Zoom account and specially all the information that you’ve shared with them from their server.
To make whole process simple and easy, we made a tutorial that will gonna help you to remove profile information and all the details that you’ve shared with Zoom while creating account with them or while using the app services. So, keep reading and try to follow all steps one by one exactly mentioned in the tutorial.
How to Cancel Zoom Service Subscription
This is the first step to delete Zoom account. You must cancel the agreement that has been made while subscribing their subscription package. Follow below steps that will lead you to remove you from Zoom Subscription.
- First head to Zoom website, you need to log in to Zoom account with your user details like login name and password.
- Once you’re logged in, you need to choose Account Management section.
- There, you will notice Billing related details. Tap on it.
- On Billing page, you’ll get all the information related to your subscription.
- You’ll get subscription cancellation option. Tap on Cancel Subscription option.
Done, you may have successfully cancelled Zoom subscription by this steps. Please remember that if Zoom administrators may refer you Sales team to successfully cancel subscription.
How to Delete Zoom Account With All Profile Details
Now when you’ve cancelled paid or free subscription from Zoom account, you’re finally prepared for delete Zoom account full and finally.
- If you’re using Zoom iOS app or Android app, just head to it and log in to the app.
- Tap on the left option penal and tap on Admin section link.
- Once you’re in Admin page, tap on Account Management option.
- On Account Management page, you’ll get Zoom Account Profile details.
- You need to tap on Terminate My Account option.
- When system will ask you to confirm, tap on Yes.
Done. You may have successfully delete Zoom account from their service. Since, you’ve already cancelled subscription, the details related to your profile are already deleted.
How to Delete Zoom App on iPhone, iPad
Actually, this step is very important. When you’re not using Zoom iPhone app, then you should remove it from your smartphone.
- Tap and hold Zoom app.
- Tap on Cross symbol from the app.
Done. App is also removed from your iOS device.
The same steps can be done to uninstall and delete Zoom Android app.
There are many Zoom video conferencing app alternatives available, you can search them on Tutuapp.
Please share your thoughts and the experience while using Zoom app in the comment section.
If it is not working, won't download, not opening, then you should report error!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?