Downloading music which is actually a free, is really easy and one can use various ways with his afford level to download mp3 to iPhone, iPad, Android device or to any computer or laptop. Today, I’ll explain various methods to get music one iPhone.
We listen many old and new songs on YouTube, but almost all of them will be online and very few user make them available for offline usage or download songs from YouTube to their iPhone or iPad or even computer.
So today, I decided to post this article explaining different ways to download music from YouTube right on your iPhone or any iOS device even you can use your Android device with couple of ways and there’s computer that is always available to use for downloading your favorite music to your device.
- Guys, You should look into Tutu APP Store, that works for iPhone and Android without jailbreaking or rooting your device. There is YouTube++ app that can solve all your issues.
Actually, there are so many methods available on the web and still I’ve to test couple of them, so I will try to update this article with new ways that work more easy and conveniently.
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iPhone
Before starting these steps, I will mention here that if you’re thinking that you’d download music songs from YouTube to your iPhone or iPad and play them in your favorite iPhone music player app, then you won’t. However, using this method, you’d be able to download music songs to iPhone from YouTube and you will be able to play them in other music player app or you can make ringtone from that downloaded song or music. Okay, then follow below exact steps one by one.
- First of all, you will need a YouTube video link to download music or mp3 from it. So, first of all, if you’ve installed YouTube on your iPhone, then open it or use Safari web browser to access YouTube without installing dedicated app.
- After opening YouTube app, you want to copy the video link that you wanna convert to music or mp3 whatever you want, you need the video link, so copy it. The copied link will be in your iPhone clipboard, so don’t worry.
- You will need ‘Documents app by Readdle’. Open AppStore and search Documents app. Choose the Document app by Readdle from the search list and install it.
- Once the app installed on your iPhone, open it and tap on the last button located at the bottom bar.
- You’ll be redirected to a built in web browser. Tap on the top address bar and access Google.com. Google search engine will be opened. Type ‘YouTube to Mp3’ and search it.
- Choose the first website which will be ‘Online video Converter’, tap on it. The website will be opened. Tap on the URL field of the website and paste that Copied link there.
- Choose any format such as MP3, AAC, ogg, m4a, wma, flac, wav for music song download from YouTube. After selecting any one music format for your download song, tap on big ‘Start’ button.
- Let the app to process your request. Once the song will be ready to download, the download screen will be appeared. Tap on Download button. Note: It may be possible that any advertisement will be opened instead of downloading song from YouTube, so close the advertisement and tap Download button again.
- Save window will come up where you can edit ‘Title of the mp3 song’ and app will ask you the location of the file to be saved. Choose Download folder or leave it as it is.
- Press Done.
YouTube music song has been successfully saved to your iPhone or iPad, just tap on it to play. Or, you can use Garageband app to convert YouTube song to Ringtone for your iPhone, iPad.
Note: This downloaded song won’t be appear in Apple Music Player app. To play this downloaded song, you need to access Document app and play them from the library. Yeah, you can play them offline too as that song or mp3 is stored on iPhone storage.
How to Download Music, Songs, Videos from YouTube to iOS Devices Using YouTube++ [Required Jailbreak]
Guys, this method is only for the users who have jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. So, if you don’t have jailbroken, Cydia installed device, then avoid this method and only follow first method.
So, to download YouTube videos, mp3 or any other songs to iPhone, you need to search YouTube++ Cydia tweak on Cydia app store.
YouTube++ tweak offers some very cool features that will help you to download any content from this video streaming website to directly on your iPhone.
I know that jailbreak user know what I’m saying about YouTube++.
Guys, there are some software available for MacOS and Windows computer that allows easy convertor to convert YouTube videos into mp3, acc, ogg, wav or any other music format easily.
Since some software stores those downloaded music directly to iPhone storage that can be played with Music player app too which is quite interesting and easy too.
I’ll try to explore those method and will come up with more easy way to download YouTube songs to your iOS device.
If it is not working, won't download, not opening, then you should report error!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?