To get quick overview about missed call or text, we will enable flashlight alert on iOS and Android today, so keep reading and also enable email alert for future update on this trick from the bottom.
Often, we miss call or message when our smartphone is on the table or somewhere near us but not on our hand. Imagine that if there is blinking flash light to alert you about missed call or text message, it would be convenient for you n?
Actually, it helps a lot if you enable flashlight specially when you mostly put your phone into silent mode where there’s no vibration enabled. If your smartphone got a flash light at front, then you should enable texts and calls alert with the help of that flash light.
In any smartphone that run on Android or iOS, you can turn on LED flash light alert for incoming calls and texts messages.
iOS: Enable LED Flashlight Alert for Text and Call
Fortunately, iPhone as well as iOS has LED flash alert feature. Apple has included this flash light for multiple purposes. One can easily enable flashlight text and calls alerts on iPhone. It works superb when you don’t need ringtone or vibration and still you’ll get this LED flashlight indication.
1. Quickly, open settings and head to General.
2. You need to scroll down a little where you will found “Accessibility”. Tap on this “Accessibility” menu.
3. There’s a separate option “LED Flash for Alerts” dedicated option to enable. Just tap on that option.
4. iOS will take you to the “LED Flash for Alerts” settings page. Toggle on LED flash for alerts.
That’s all done. If you’ve iPhone or any iOS device, you can enable LED flash alerts for calls and texts.
Android: Enable LED Flash Alert for Text Message or Incoming Calls
There are many smartphone runs on Android. Various brands use Android custom ROM on their smartphone such as Vivo, Xiaomi, Oppo, Samsung, RealMe, Lenovo and a lot more. All of these brands have developed their own custom Android ROM.
If you’ve any of these smartphone that run on Android operating system, you can follow below steps to enable flash light call alert that works for messages and event alerts too.
1. Open Settings app. Every Android custom ROM has a settings app, so open it.
2. You’ll notice search field at the top of Settings app.
3. Tap on it and type Flash and enter.
4. Most probably, you’ll get the option to turn on Flash light alert for calls and texts.
5. Enable and enjoy.
There is a draw back in this way, you must put your Smartphone face down position. LED Flash light is located on the back near camera, so if you wanna enable LED Flash call and text alert, you must put your device face down.
Don’t forget to enable email alert for update of this article with more effective tricks and tips. We publish such tips and tricks along with hidden settings, so enable email alert which is 100% free.
If it is not working, won't download, not opening, then you should report error!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?